Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Panda Bear Quilt




















(Click on any photo to see full size photo)

Hooray! Another UFO bites the dust! The fun feature of this quilt is the set of squares received in a swap. I sent some of the panda fabric, and some of the white/black plaid to each participant of the swap. They combined it with any fabric of their choice to make a 6" square in the design of their choice. I then combined it with various green fabrics and additional panda fabric.




















I really enjoy making my quilts reversible, and was pleased to find this bear fabric panel for the reverse side. I was, of course, entranced by my granddaughter Kyra's reaction when she received her quilt. I gave it to her the day we were leaving on a family trip, and she enjoyed using it in the car, and at her cousins' house.

No comments: